Do you have any doubts about what we do or how we do it? Here you have some answers.
HOW MUCH ARE THE COURSE FEES?
The courses we offer do not have any fees to be paid by students. And although they do have a cost, this is 100% assumed by our association. That is why all ComIT students are considered scholarship holders.
IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE IN PROGRAMMING, CAN I TAKE THE COURSE?
YES. While all prior knowledge helps, the courses are designed to start from scratch. The most important thing is that you put a lot of effort and dedication to learn everything you need to be able to get a job.
DO YOU PROVIDE ANY CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
ComIT grants certificates to those students who approve the course, according to the criteria that is communicated at the beginning of it.
IN WHICH CITIES AND DATES ARE THE COURSES BEING HELD?
The news of dates of courses, schedules, cities, etc, will be published in our social network profiles.
Candidates are evaluated by an interdisciplinary team of psychologists, technicians and social workers, where the following factors are taken into account:
- Situation of unemployment or informal employment
- The need to obtain employment in the short term
- Secondary school completed or owing few subjects to finish it
- Youth between 18 and 32 years old
- Technical orientation
- Motivation, perseverance
- Commitment and responsibility
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
Registrations are made exclusively on our website, in the Registration section.
I AM ALREADY REGISTERED ON THE WEBSITE, AND NOW WHAT DO I DO?, SHOULD I GO TO THE COURSE?
NO. The answers from the Selection Team is not automatic once you register. We respec the order of registration of the postulants.
The process is as follows:
1) We analyze that you comply with the requirements mentioned in our website.
2) Those people who are less than two hours away from the place where the course is offered and who meet the hourly availability according to what you answered in your registration form are considered.
3) If you comply with the first two points mentioned, you will receive an interview form by email with a series of questions that you must answer and send it back to us.
4) This new form is reviewed and, if selected, the ComIT team will send you an email to confirm the time and place for the beginning of the course.
I ALREADY REGISTERED IN THE PAST AND NOW I WANT TO RE-REGISTER BUT THE PAGE DOES NOT ALLOW ME. WHAT DO I DO?
Our website does not allow duplicate registrations and the Login section is for graduates only.
If you require any change in the registration information (eg: change in your time availability), please let us know, indicating the number of registered document, through the contact form in our Contact section.
I COMPLETED THE FORM THAT WAS SENT TO ME BY EMAIL AND I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER, WHAT DO I DO?
Please send us a message, indicating the number of registered document, through the contact form in our Contact section.
IS THE ASSISTANCE MANDATORY?, DO I HAVE TO GO THE 3 DAYS A WEEK OF THE COURSE?
YES. The course is approved with 75% attendance.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER COURSE TIMES AVAILABLE IF I CAN’T MAKE IT AT A CONFIRMED TIME?
NO. You were confirmed for the course for which you were contacted because you stated on the registration form that you had the necessary hourly availability.
IF I WAS SELECTED, WHAT DO I HAVE TO TAKE WITH ME?
It is imperative that you carry your PHOTO ID. Otherwise, you will NOT be able to acess the place where the course is being held.
ARE THERE COMPUTERS IN THE CLASSROOM?
Yes. Although you can bring your own laptop if you wish to do so.